We are pleased to confirm the free offer for practice staff working in Brighton and Hove to take part in a unique four day, three night retreat at The Sharpham Trust’s Coach house retreat centre in Totnes, Devon for a maximum of 17 people per retreat.
- Dates are Fri 2nd - Mon 5th Feb, GPs
- Sat 2nd - Tues 5th March, Allied Health Professionals
- Fri 3rd - Mon 6th May, Managerial and admin
The advice is that these tend to work best when people with similar roles attend. Depending on demand, we may need to mix the groups.
If you want to attend, please express your interest by registering here. When we are clearer on numbers Sharpham will be in touch with more details.
Designed & co-coordinated by a practising GP, this unique retreat offers nature & mindfulness for self-care – exclusively for Brighton & Hove primary care staff.
The Coach House is offering staff a safe space to come together for rest & reflection and to nurture joy, compassion and connection.
You’ll be cared for full-board, with plenty of personal time in the very special location of the Sharpham Estate.
What you’ll experience on this retreat:
- be living in community with like-minded people, sharing experiences and tasks
- experience guided meditations, relaxation sessions and periods of silence and quiet contemplation, amid breath-taking scenery on the banks of the River Dart
- learning about and helping in our ornamental and kitchen gardens
- a chance to learn about & witness our efforts to re-wild the Sharpham Estate
- full-board accommodation in a Grade II-listed Georgian Coach House set within Capability Brownian parkland, with Grade 2*-listed gardens designed by Percy Cane in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to nature, amid breath-taking scenery on the banks of the River Dart
- a single-occupancy room and your own space in which to rejuvenate, with free time to deeply rest and reconnect with yourself, far from the busy-ness of daily life.
- a safe and supportive community with like-minded people, sharing experiences in the kitchen gardens and on the wider Estate
- delicious, healthy, home-cooked vegetarian food that regularly receives rave reviews
We hope this is something that you will enjoy. Certainly you deserve it. We hope to hear more about your experience after your retreat.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.